It’s that time of year when home owners should be arranging for a spring checkup to make sure air conditioning doesn’t conk out when things really heat up. When we book these calls, the top priority for scheduling goes to home owners who are part of our service agreement program. In fact, that kicks off our good reasons why you should have a service agreement with us …
1. Because you get top priority. Not only for springtime checkups but for any services. When we get backed up, people who have a service agreement with us become part of our family and get put at the top of the list for call scheduling.
2. You pay less, too. Our service agreement customers get discounted pricing on all services, from routine maintenance to emergency repairs.
3. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” HVAC systems are complex mechanical wonders. Annual preventive maintenance can keep them operating at peak performance, which helps avoid expensive breakdowns and keeps your system operating efficiently to save you money on energy bills. Here are some of the things you can count on as part of our regular maintenance service.
• Inspect and (if needed) replace air filters.
• Assure thermostats are in good working order.
• Assure equipment is in good working order and showing no signs of wear.
• Lubricate all moving parts.
• Clean condensate drain.
• Tighten hoses and connections.
• Monitor refrigerant and replace if needed.
• Clean coils.